Teacher Planner Contents
- Each Teacher Planner is available in 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 lesson days which consist of 212 planning pages giving you more than enough to last a full school year.
- A more than adequate Marks section consisting of 60 pages for all your marking needs, including an attendance register.
- 24 month calendar section which includes sections such as, timetables, notes pages, useful websites, useful contacts, school events, meetings, parents evenings, exam dates, training dates and much more
- Summary pages for each term, make your notes throughout the term for your reports etc.
- A year planner, everything you need to know at a glance.
- Note section, to jot down your thoughts when you are on the go.
Teacher Planner Features
- NEW for 2019/20 Every Teacher Planner DATED as standard.
- Available in either A4 or A5
- Spiral bound with coil locked ends for extra durability, functional planner, that can lay flat on your desk or be folded back to back for using one page at a time.
- The covers are a modern and colourful design, we also offer the ability to personalise them with your school name and logo and also if required a teacher and department name*.
- Marks pages and information pages are printed on a pale cream material to differentiate them from the white planning section making our teacher planners easy to navigate.
- We can also supply our teacher planners in loose leaf format for your own ring binder